 Local / United Kingdom / 8263
Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 07:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
This initial posting is to set up a framework & timescale for
discussions aimed towards the formation of a formal club for LEGO fans
in (& possibly around) the United Kingdom.

The initial meeting on August 11th is ideal for those of us who can combine
it with the LLW event into one weekend, and a great idea in itself, but it
is a time when a lot of would-be attendees are on hols (myself included!).
Holding the meeting anytime in the School holidays is going to result in a
lower turn-out but of course we need to press on.

Jon
Yup - same issue with me for that weekend. Otherwise I'd have been attending
both.

Chris