 Local / United Kingdom / 8214
8213  |  8215
Subject:
We've scratched their back - so when do they scratch ours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:16:10 GMT

Glad to see the next model maker tour looks like being a sold out success.
Given that if UKAFOL helped them make this a success they would be willing to
move forward with ideas supporting AFOL events, when are we going to see this
happen?
I realise the model maker tour hasn't taken place yet, but given it is already
a success in terms of tickets sold seems like we should be asking the question
soon if we are going to do anything with Lego this summer.

For example, could we expect Lego to participate in TVLF2002 in September if we
asked?
I want to announce this soon, so how do I get the ball rolling with Lego?
If they did, then I would likely need a bigger venue. I need to book this now.
Who do I contact?

lawrence