 Local / United Kingdom / 8251
Re: Working with LLW / UKLUG (or whatever)? (was Re: We've scratched their back, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:54:16 GMT

Suggestions as to how we would start this:

Step 1 - post here specifically to suggest the formation of a 'group' (I
think UKLUG is as good a name as any by the way), give all a set time to
respond with any objection.

Step 2 - draft a proposal of how it would be structured, how it would work
and what its terms of reference would be.  Post it and invite comments,
again by a set date.

Step 3 - Take into account comments, redraft and repost.

Step 4 - Call a meeting, at a Fest or otherwise, to finalise and set it • off.

I think Step 2 is a one or two-man job.  Is anyone interested in doing it?
(I'm not as I'm as busy in non-creative lego-stuff as I want to be).

That sounds like a good plan. Does anyone have any experience in these sort
of things? I don't.

Tony P, you are very keen. Do you want to start off with number 1?

(btw -- I believe Jon Hayward owns uklug.com, so we're off to a good
start...)

Huw