 Local / United Kingdom / 7695
  Grey minifig hands / Transparent stickers?

Hi Folks, A couple of questions here - I've been looking for a pair of grey minifig hands, but unfortunately the only set they appear in according to the peeron inventory is number 6674, the Alpha Team ATV: (URL) wondering if anyone knows of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Grey minifig hands in HP sets

Jennifer, The Harry Potter minifigs Snape & Peeves both have light grey hands. You get one of each in 4705. At $20 that's not a cheap set, but it does have some useful other bits. The Peeron inventory for that set does not detail out the minifigs. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Grey minifig hands in HP sets

Thanks Clark, that set does seem to be a lot better value overall than the Alpha Team one, there are some nice grey slopes and whatnot there. £16.99 over here which is not too bad, although I must admit I never thought I'd see the day when I bought (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Grey minifig hands in HP sets

(...) There are a few on bricklink: (URL) A (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Grey minifig hands / Transparent stickers?

(...) I know that Bianca Nebab uses wet-transfer plastic model decals--you should be able to buy blank sheets of these at your local hobby shop. (Those are the same kind of decals that come with plastic model kits, naturally.) Then all you have to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Transparent stickers? (Decals)

By far, the Citadel Miniatures ‘game workshop’ –waterslide transfers- are IMHO the most superior and detailed decals I've ever found. They’ve got decals for every Warhammer army created…that means hundreds of decals specifically for Elves (with (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Grey minifig hands in HP sets

(...) you know what I mean. Depending on shipping costs this looks like a good option, although I often seem to end up "padding" Bricklink orders to make the shipping worth it :-) Jennifer (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gr0uAC.7uI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the help, I've now had a good search about for clear decals based on the information in this thread and ended up on this site: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Gr28Ls.8DH@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) based (...) Do you know the product code? I couldn't find the transparent stickers! If you buy any, let know how well they work, OK? (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Darth Joules" <darthjoules@zerzura.com> wrote in message news:GrJGyu.9ws@lugnet.com... (...) They are on this page: (URL) Clear Photo Adhesive" is the item to look for - I received mine just the other day but have yet to try them out yet. I'll let (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

(...) How well did these work? I'm thinking of adding "SANTA FE" stickers to my carriages to match the loco, and these appear ideal. Chris (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

> How well did these work? I'm thinking of adding "SANTA FE" stickers to my (...) They worked very well indeed - you can see the results here: (URL) also used the "white" stickers from the same supplier for the chevrons on the counterweight and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

(...) The placement of the model on gravel tricked my eye very effectively so that I had to convince myself that I wasn't looking at the real thing. I'm sure you posted the original announcement of the model a while ago, but I must have missed it. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

(...) Thanks - Chris (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)