 Local / United Kingdom / 7709
Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:43:34 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gr0uAC.7uI@lugnet.com...
By far, the Citadel Miniatures 'game workshop' -waterslide transfers- are
IMHO the most superior and detailed decals I've ever found.

Thanks for the help, I've now had a good search about for clear decals based
on the information in this thread and ended up on this site:

   http://www.photoglossy.com

It seems quite good; not sure if they do decals but they do clear stickers
which I'd like to try anyway. The prices seem pretty good too.

Jennifer