 Local / United Kingdom / 7698
Re: Grey minifig hands in HP sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Clark Stephens writes:
Jennifer,
The Harry Potter minifigs Snape & Peeves both have light grey hands. You get
one of each in 4705. At $20 that's not a cheap set, but it does have some
useful other bits. The Peeron inventory for that set does not detail out the
minifigs.
Clark

There are a few on bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=Snape

Scott A

Looking for Minifigs or Minifig Parts? Try my helper:
http://home.att.net/~clarkcorner/VisualMiniHelper.html

My vintage parts picture galleries (submissions accepted!):

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jennifer Clark writes:
A couple of questions here - I've been looking for a pair of grey minifig
hands, but unfortunately the only set they appear in according to the peeron
inventory is number 6674, the Alpha Team ATV: