 Local / United Kingdom / 8056
Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:54:23 GMT

> How well did these work? I'm thinking of adding "SANTA FE" stickers to my
carriages to match the loco, and these appear ideal.

They worked very well indeed - you can see the results here:

   http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP/models/clark_demag-ac50-1.html

I also used the "white" stickers from the same supplier for the chevrons on
the counterweight and cab, and they are also excellent, although they tend
to peel off if applied round corners. Folding and making a few cuts over the
corner bit helps with this, however.

Jennifer