 Local / United Kingdom / 8057
Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jennifer Clark writes:
How well did these work? I'm thinking of adding "SANTA FE" stickers to my
carriages to match the loco, and these appear ideal.

They worked very well indeed - you can see the results here:

  http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP/models/clark_demag-ac50-1.html

  Wow!  decals or no decals, that's one of the best MOCs I've ever seen.
The placement of the model on gravel tricked my eye very effectively so that
I had to convince myself that I wasn't looking at the real thing.  I'm sure
you posted the original announcement of the model a while ago, but I must
have missed it.  Fantastic work!
  Oh, and the decals are pretty nifty, too.

     Dave!