 Local / United Kingdom / 7726
Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:03:36 GMT

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:Gr28Ls.8DH@lugnet.com...
"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gr0uAC.7uI@lugnet.com...
By far, the Citadel Miniatures 'game workshop' -waterslide transfers- • are
IMHO the most superior and detailed decals I've ever found.

Thanks for the help, I've now had a good search about for clear decals • based
on the information in this thread and ended up on this site:

   http://www.photoglossy.com

It seems quite good; not sure if they do decals but they do clear stickers
which I'd like to try anyway. The prices seem pretty good too.

Jennifer

Do you know the product code?  I couldn't find the transparent stickers!  If
you buy any, let know how well they work, OK?

Darth Joules