 Local / United Kingdom / 5738
5737  |  5739
Subject:
Cheshire fest now 03/03/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:38:30 GMT

Apologies for the messing, and double apologies for those who can't make
the new date.

Most people can do the 3rd of March, and I'd like to keep it as soon as
possible, so that's the date I'm going for.

Attendees will hopefully include, in the order that I remember them:

Huw Millington
Jon Hayward
Jennifer Clark
Michael Edwards
Ted Crennell
Phil Traviss
Ian Bishop
Pete Callaway
Lindsay Braun
Michael Pratt
Mark Morgan
Michael LeCount
Steve Burge

I'm tempted to add 'and anyone else who knows me :-)

I'll stick the maps & more details on my site this weekend.
--
Tony Priestman