 Local / United Kingdom / 5743
Re: Cheshire fest now 03/03/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:25:55 GMT

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:XZzQYOAmPJe6EwS7@you-rang.demon.co.uk...
Apologies for the messing, and double apologies for those who can't make
the new date.

Most people can do the 3rd of March, and I'd like to keep it as soon as
possible, so that's the date I'm going for.

I have it in my diary too.
But cannot fully commit as I am in the USA that week
(so might not be too popular at home if I get off the plane and go straight
to a Legofest!)

regards
lawrence