 Local / United Kingdom / 5760
Re: Cheshire fest now 03/03/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:47:50 GMT

Ummm... I'm in Ruislip, so if anyone's passing through in the Acton area on
their way up to CheshFest and have a spare place, I'd be willing to chip in
for petrol and discuss lego on the way up...

    Steve

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Apologies for the messing, and double apologies for those who can't • make
the new date.

Most people can do the 3rd of March, and I'd like to keep it as soon as
possible, so that's the date I'm going for.

Attendees will hopefully include, in the order that I remember them:

I've been issued with a pass from the wife, so I'll be there...

Anyone fancy sharing transport from the south? I am in East Grinstead, • and
could drive, or have a lift. I'm easy...

   I'll be in Acton (on Creswick Road, about 1/2km from West Acton
   Station), if you'd be willing to carpool I'm happy to split the
   cost of petrol.  It's also a good deal friendlier than the train.

   best

   Lindsay