 Local / United Kingdom / 5761
Re: Cheshire fest now 03/03/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:06:52 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G855E9.78p@lugnet.com...
Ummm... I'm in Ruislip, so if anyone's passing through in the Acton area • on
their way up to CheshFest and have a spare place, I'd be willing to chip • in
for petrol and discuss lego on the way up...

It sounds possible to pick you both up. However I'll be in a Fiesta so with
3 of us there won't be much room for LEGO booty.

I'd probably want to stop over Friday or more likely Saturday night
(although I have yet to discuss this with Tony :-) ). Does that still
appeal?

Huw