 Local / United Kingdom / 5737
Re: Suppiles in The UK shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
For what i understand its in CGI format i believe, not the the Building
sytle adverts from the past.

Was it Bionicle Logo? I will have to wait until Saturday to see it again on
Sky One (UK)

The new ads are great. The ones that started airing in early Jan were for
the website. The new ones are for the sets. You get some cool CGI action
shots and some shots of the actual models.