 Local / United Kingdom / 5735
Re: Suppiles in The UK shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:38:01 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote:

Hi

Has anybody notice of the supplies of Bionicle's in the Local Shops

My Local Woolworth's had about 100 cans and 40 bags of 8530 last Saturday,
and I checked again today,

ALL GONE :-) -5 x 8530 which I just picked up:

also Argos are out and TRU are out

This is a good sign for Lego, This may be a big success

Keep it up Lego, It may be that you have hit a craze among new Lego Fans.

--
Michael

I saw a TV advert on CITV for Bionicles this afternoon - very high
profile.  There was a Lego logo at the very end, but I did not recognize
the logo to the right of it.

Mark