 Local / United Kingdom / 5739
Re: Suppiles in The UK shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:50:53 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G81npJ.373@lugnet.com...
Hi

Has anybody notice of the supplies of Bionicle's in the Local Shops

Only got two words for Bionicle
Sad crap.
Sorry

Lets collect 72 masks. Oh please!

This is a good sign for Lego, This may be a big success

I hope not.
It will only lead them down the path of moving further away from my
interests in Lego.

Keep it up Lego, It may be that you have hit a craze among new Lego Fans.

No. They will be new Bionicle fans, not lego fans.

regards
lawrence
- in a very negative mood :-(