 Local / United Kingdom / 3032
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:30:40 GMT

I went yesterday, and was shocked to find that all the excess LEGO from
above the top shelf had vanished. There were false backs in several
shelves, to reduce the amount of stock needed to make it look full, and
the Megablok signage was encroaching.

All in all, I reckon there was only about 50% of the stock that there
used to be, and it used to be fairly constant.

Has anyone noticed this sort of thing anywhere else? It doesn't look
good.

'fraid so. TRU in Govan (Glasgow) looked exactly the same last week.
--
Simon Gammon           Email     simon@gammon.demon.co.uk
                       Snail     Helensburgh, Scotland