 Local / United Kingdom / 3031
Re: Lego Robo Riders Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I picked up a leaflet for new Lego Robo Riders Competition today.

Interestingly the 1st prize is a mountain bike and the second a skateboard.
Guess they think no one wants to win Lego then!

regards
lawrence

Forgot to say the 3rd prize (1000 of them) is a Robo Riders Sticker Set!

The mountain bike and Skateboard do have lego emblems (so might be rare
collectors items one day for lego maniacs) but I was puzzled as to why a toy
manufacturer would not offer its own toys as prizes in its competition.

I suppose robo riders are small prizes, but why not give away a mindstorms
sets as first prize?

regards
lawrence