 Local / United Kingdom / 2992
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:16:56 GMT

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:12:00 GMT, Michael Pratt uttered the following
profundities...
The TRU today had the Technic advanced motor bundled with a
technic dune buggy for £33 which I thought was quite cheap
as the motor alone was £27.

Michael Pratt

I went to my local TRU today, spurred on by this post (Hayes).
I found a real bargain there!
An 8277, opened, full-price, only one polybag still inside!
Hope they are going to restock, the shelves were empty of
most lines except SW, and no sign of price reductions, either.

Should also mention:
Beatties had the Droid fighters knocked down to 3.99, 1 pound
less than anywhere. Maybe at last we might start to see more
sales for SW Lego?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888