 Local / United Kingdom / 3033
Re: BTL Enterprises?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:27:20 GMT

I guess this is a single person trading Lego as a hobby to make some extra
cash.

I think there may be two of them. Father/Son or some such thing.

I was interested in the bulk-buy minifig offer on the site. Has anyone
dealt with BTL before or bought any of those minifigs?

Twice I think. Via ebay only - no real problems. I got the items within a
few days,  fair shipping and the sets were well packed.

Scott A

Lugnet, Brickshelf etc are listed in the Links section of the website. Is
this someone who posts on this newsgroup? Who is it?

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk