 Local / United Kingdom / 2797
2796  |  2798
Subject:
Trains at Reddifest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:41:22 GMT

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:Fouv3M.1s6@lugnet.com...
I'm thinking along the lines of a modular system - basically I build a • section
with points then someone else adds to it.

I don't like pieces getting mixed up personally, how about you.

A modular system sounds good. OTOH, how about marking the underside of our
track sections with stickers of some sort? Whichever option(s) we adopt,
it's probably worth us each bringing inventories...

Jon