 Local / United Kingdom / 2750
Re: LEGOFest IV: The ReddiFest - March 11 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:53:51 GMT

I have dealt with Torsten quite a lot in the past. I think he is probably
referring to his ability to get the mainland Europe train sets at quite a good
price. He was also able to source an advent calendar and Milka sets for me -
although I doubt these will still be in the shops(?).

Scott A

Torsten Fresemann <legodude@gmx.DELETEnet> wrote in message

I'd also like to offer to buy and bring over as many sets available here • in
Germany as my suitcase can hold - just give me your lists.

See you then,
Torsten

We have never e-mailed or traded, but I look forward to meeting you. It'll
be great to add an international flavour to the event.

I can't think of many current German-only sets off-hand, but it'll be worth
bringing over some of the smallest Arctic set, 6577 which is not available
here.

Any promotions running there at the moment? Any dusty stock left on the
shelves of your toy stores?

Huw