 Local / United Kingdom / 2751
Re: LEGOFest IV: The ReddiFest - March 11 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:05:42 GMT

As Scott says, Torsten is very reliable and has access to some good stock. I
for one welcome the chance to get hold of the small artic set that is not
available over here.

Regards,

Jason

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I have dealt with Torsten quite a lot in the past. I think he is probably
referring to his ability to get the mainland Europe train sets at quite a good
price. He was also able to source an advent calendar and Milka sets for me -
although I doubt these will still be in the shops(?).

Scott A