 Local / Sverige / 2311
Re: Det där var skoj. En gång till!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Ross Crawford wrote:

I have built a crane using a single Hailfire wheel as a turntable:
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/cc2800/
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/construction/cc2800/early1d.jpg

Oooh, nice. I've had a soft spot for your MOC's since I lay eyes on the forst
pictures of that Heli of yours. It was still in the project stage back then.

Glad you found your way here since this is the only place I frequent now a days.

That is a terrific crane, not that I expected less!

Take care down under,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu/
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)