 Local / Portugal / 688
687  |  689
Subject:
Track geometry in real life - need resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:19:37 GMT

Hi all,

Can someone please indicate me a good on-line resource where I can find
track diagrams from REAL stations, depots, junctions and such?
I am interested in knowing how designers have overcome awkward limitations
to the possible geometries. Right now I am trying to design a station, where
I'd like to implement less conventional solutions for track disposition (in
order to make train operations simpler, supressing the need to reverse at
terminal stations for instance).
It's more an exercise of "can it be done like this with LEGO?" than a *real*
building project, but I'm quite interested in it despite that - hence my
plead for help.

TIA for any help you can provide,

Pedro