 Trains / 18220
Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
Pedro Silva wrote:
Hi all,

Can someone please indicate me a good on-line resource where I can find
track diagrams from REAL stations, depots, junctions and such?

here is an example of one:

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/map/dlw-newton.gif

from this site:

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/  (go up a level for countless other
fallen flag rr's)

I've explored a lot of the Erie-Lackawanna section and he has many other
scans of track plans for yards and stations.  Just dig around on the site.

Thank you very much for these links! I've already found a couple *large and
complicated* yards (Buffalo comes to mind) when browsing the site minutes
ago, and it sure looks promising - there is work for me in here for plenty
of time!

Pedro