 Trains / 18224
Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:53:38 GMT

Pedro Silva wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:

Made a scan for you from the Hengelo depot the way it was around 1990...
http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/images/hengelo_locloods.jpg (around 400
kb) Hope this helps.

Sure does! Thank you very much.

This plan is especially good for its clarity in the schemes - I wonder if
there is a worldwide "standard" for representing tracks?

I have several such maps...
Most of these are done in a 1:1000 scale, but they are all Dutch so I
can only say that it's a standard drawing for the Netherlands
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net