 Local / Portugal / 233
Castle wars: teach us, quick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:31:38 GMT

Hi there!

The subject line pretty much says it all: we, the portuguese luggies, will
have our first gathering in mid-March; there will be some castles and
"castle-heads" among us, so we thought it might be interesting to set up a
small "war".
The tough part is, despite having seen some pictures of similar events, none
of us really knows the rules for this sort of game.
Here is where you come in: can you provide us the instructions for the game?
Or a "tutorial", if there is one?
There isn't a real need to be very accurate or extensive, like I said this
is intended as a test to see if we can sustain a game with our few castles.
FTR, there are a couple of GIs, one 6073, one 6081 and one modified 6081 only...

Thanks in advance,

Pedro