 Castle / 12388
Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:49:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

Thanks, Magnus, for the advice about starting with a smaller number of
troops.  I've mentioned designing a new Castle display throughout the year,
and had considered planning a possible wargame using whatever I end up with.
Any hesitation I had was based on my relatively small Castle Mini-fig
population (compared to some mentioned in the thread that started here:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=12051).  But hearing that a good game can
be had with "two sides of 50 men each" encourages me to continue.

On that note, does anyone have any suggestions about planning a layout for a
Castle War?  I was thinking my display would include at least two castles on
opposite corners with varying terrain and possibly a village in between.
Any other thoughts or considerations from those with experience planning a game?

Thanks,
-Hendo

I'm guessing that 100 men, two castles, plus a village should give  you more
than enough fun for a day. Have fun!

Magnus