 Local / Italia / 4089
Re: Traduzione per Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:40:57 GMT

I have a technical question about something:  Some of the vowels are
double-byte with accent symbols following the character, for example:
and others are actual single-byte ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) 8-bit characters:
The latter (single-byte characters) are what the FTX page-engine wants • as
input.  I can convert  o` ==> ò  and  E' ==> É  when the text is

Hemmm .... Sorry but I have only american keyboards, so I can't write
single-byte accented vowels without some space-cadet keyboard combos &
metas....8-)))))

American keyboards are more handy than italian ones when writing programs

My Laptop now has an italian keyboard ... so the next translation you need
will have single-bytes accent 8-))))

CiaoCiaoSergio