 Local / Canada / Quebec / 73 (-40)
  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

Pierre, you and your friends have made a gorgeous layout; every inch of it you observe, there's a plenty of interesting ideas... But now, tell us: where do the skysraper windows come from? MegaBlocks? And the fencing in the Shell area (I mean where (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Wow, these are just great. So many fun little details, and I haven't even had the chance (or the bandwidth!) to look at them all yet. Excellent work! JohnG, GMLTC (fut .trains just to reduce redundancy...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) I have just uploaded my pictures to Brickshelf. The pictures are divided into 7 sections: Amusement Park: (URL) Commercial: (URL) Industrial: (URL) Port: (URL) Residential: (URL) Rural: (URL) and my personal favourite, my Junkyard Mega Wars (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Thanks! (snip) (...) I took over 100 megs of movie clips. Too heavy for internet... I'll burn a CD and give a copy to MonLUG guys at the next meeting. (snip) (...) Pierre (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Great pictures Pierre. I've been waiting impatiently for these all week. Looks like a great layout. The TOYS R US looks great Kevin. The whole shopping plaza looks great. Luc's motel, train station, and back alley look awesome. (URL) falling (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town)

  MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

Hello, Last weekend, MonLUG participated in it's fifth Montreal area train show. It was a great success and our best layout ever, we were as popular as ever with visitors. Here are my pics: (URL) (after moderation) There's 3 pages so be sure to look (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  MonLUG's 5th Train Show, November 8th and 9th

A french message follows. Un message en français suit. Hello, I'm happy to announce MonLUG's fifth participation in a train show at the « Expo Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area. It will be held at Georges Vanier High School in Laval (just north (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

We at Créations Rotule are proud to announce that our new website is up and running. (URL) have completely redesigned the website so it's more easy to navigate. New features: Bilingual site : all pages are in both English and French (except for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que) !

  NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

We at Créations Rotule are proud to announce that our new website is up and running. We have completely redesigned the website so it's more easy to navigate. New features: Bilingual site : all pages are in both English and French (except for Tarobot (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que)

  FreeLUG : a new LEGO association in FRANCE

Bonjour a tous (english part after fench). Je me permet d'utiliser le Cross Post pour vous annonce la creation d'une association regroupant les passionnes de LEGO en France. Les statuts ont ete depose la semaine derniere sous le nom de FreeLUG (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.bg, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.ca.qc) !!

  Re: Try again...

(...) Yes, an octogon 10 studs on a side, that's right. The tricky part is that if you try to do it smaller or bigger, it just won't work when you'll try assembling the roof stories on the octogon base. Believe me, I tried lots of sizes! But I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Try again...

Interesting. Is the base an octagon 10 studs on a side, so that four of the sides can be locked down on the baseplate? Or do you have another way of holding it in place? I like the way you step it back at the top, kind of like the Hancock building (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Try again...

(...) Hi Terry, Its great that you could express your loss this way. I think your previous post was just not timed right as Brickfest was July 19-21. People are also not really responding to MOC posts as much as they used to. Its not an insult, it (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Try again...

I had initially tried to see the moc but it hadn't been ok'ed yet. It is now available for public viewing. P. S. I don't subscribe to loc.ca.qc so I won't see any comments after this post. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Try again...

(...) On BrickLink. I had to ask all the sellers if they had more since I had, at one point, bought all the stocks available. Same thing for the black log bricks. (...) Actually, no, it isn't. In fact, now that I think of it, I should probably (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Try again...

Hi Terry, welcome to LUGNET! I like you're building, it has a very clean look. As well, I like how you've used those TIE fighter canopies as windows. I'm also sorry to hear about your friend's death. Your MOC is a fitting and touching tribute to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Try again...

(...) I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I think when you posted it earlier the folder had not yet been approved by the Brickshelf moderator. Thanks for bringing it to our attention again now that it is visible. Where did you get all those Star (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Try again...

(...) You did it right, just Brickshelf is a little slow. I actually saw your other post, clicked on the Brickshelf link and got greeted with a "this page is not yet public" message. But now it's working fine so on to my comments... I really like (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: 70% sur jouets "fin de ligne"

(...) Salut, Je viens de voir ça aussi. Si c'est annoncé dans la circulaire, c'est que c'est pan-canadien en général. Il y a eu la même annonce l'an passé et les LEGO n'étaient pas inclus, en tous cas avec mon expérience! :-( Mais il y a 2 ans, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  70% sur jouets "fin de ligne"

Une vente chez Zellers annonce 70% sur les fin de séries. Ça suppose qu'il y aura quelques boîtes LEGO pas cher du tout! C'est annoncé à Québec, est-ce comme ça aussi dans le reste du Québec? (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Un message français suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's second and ParLUGment's first joint participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Bonne année grand nez!!!

À tous, J’aimerais souhaiter une très bonne année 2002 remplie de paix, de joie, de plaisirs de toutes sortes et... de beaucoup de temps pour construire! :-) Au plaisir! Pierre (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  MonLUG holds its first train show!

Un message français suivra. A french message will follow. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  MonLUG meeting

Bonjour, la prochaine rencontre de MonLUG (Lego User Group de Montreal) aura lieu demain soir chez Kevin. Ceux qui sont interesse a venir peuvent contacter sois Kevin (kevin1@netrover.com) ou moi-meme. Hi all, next MonLUG (Montreal Lego User Group) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  creation of MonLUG

Hello every one, I am proud to officially announce the creation of MonLUG, the Lego User Group of Montreal and surrounding. Thursday last week at our 4th meeting we agreed on the official name of the club. We presently have 4 members: founding (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc) !

  Re: Lego chez Hart

(...) Je n'ai pas eu la chance d'y aller encore. J'embarquerais bien avec toi si tu vas a Laval. On pourrait aussi aller au TRU pour se procurer un champ de soccer pour 44$ moins le coupon. Kevin Z MONLUG #3 (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Lego chez Hart

Salut! Kevin, es-tu allé voir au Hart de Ste-Catherine (Delson)? Avec le 20% chez Zellers encore cette semaine, je pensais peut-être aller voir à Laval jeudi (Centre 2000 et autres...). Avis aux intéressés! Pierre MONLUG #1 ! ;-D (...) ..... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Lego chez Hart

Bonjour, Il y a quelques bons prix dans le catalogue de Noël de Hart. 7134 A-wing, 5934 Track explorer, 6714 Speed Dragster, 6573 Arctic expedition et 3403 Fan's Grandstand sont tous 17.97$ 3409 Jeu de soccer est 54.97$ (Ca bat pas TRU!) 8000 Pit (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

(...) Salut, Je crois que les vendredi soirs pourraient convenir à la plupart. Il faudrait que les autres confirment. Personnellement, je travaille mais si j'avise mon patron une ou deux semaines à l'avance, je peux échanger mon "shift" avec un (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

Bonjour Martin, À cause que je vie en Ottawa, je préfer si les rencontres sont pendant les weekends (vendredi ou samedi). Mais, je ne peut pas assister toutes les rencontres, n'oubliez pas ca quand vous considérez mes préférences. Merci, Jude (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

Bonjour Jude, bienvenue parmis nous et bien sur que tu peux venir a nos rencontre. une chose que nous devrions aborder demain soir c'est quel jour de la semaine est-ce que nous nous recontrerons dans le futur et aussi la frequence. Jusqu'a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

(...) J'avais remarqué ;-) En effet, il y a plusieurs Beaudin dans mon coin. (...) On peut s'arranger. Dorénavant, nous allons essayer d'annoncer nos rencontres sur LUGNET sur une base plus régulière. Jusqu'à maintenant, notre club/groupe a été très (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

Beaudin est un bon nom francophone. :-) Dans le futur, je veux assister une de vos rencontres. J'ai beaucoup de misère quand j'écris en français parce que je ne le fais pas trop souvent. C'est la vie. :-) Jude (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

(...) Merci Jude, (je ne savais pas que tu parlais francais) Je me demandais comment est-ce qu'on procede pour la creation d'un groupe ".org". Ce sera la prochaine etape dans notre developpement, nous devons d'abord decider quel est le nom de notre (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Prochaine rencontre

Si vous voulez, Todd peut créer une groupe pour vous dans lugnet.org.ca Jude (...) demain, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Next Meeting

Hello, The next meeting of Montreal area AFOLs will be held tomorrow, Thursday November 9th at the residence of Mr Pierre Normandin. AFOLs expected to attend are Mr Normandin, Mr Martin Legault, Mr Emmanuel Aquin and myself. On the agenda, among (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Prochaine rencontre

Bonjour, La prochaine rencontre d'AFOLs de la grande region de Montreal aura lieu demain, jeudi le 9 novembre a la residence de monsieur Pierre Normandin. Les AFOLs attendus sont mons. Normandin, monsieur Martin Legault, monsieur Emmanuel Aquin et (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  4e Rencontre

Bonjour à tous les AFOLs québécois, Le temps de notre quatrième rencontre approche à grands pas. Le projet du mois est de construire un train. Martin Legault a opté pour un wagon cargo, Emmanuel Aquin, une locomotive, Pierre Normandin a choisi de (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: Lug du Québec

Mardi prochain (22 aout) aura lieu la 2e rencontre du groupe, la rencontre ce fera chez moi vers 18:30 on a tous bien hate de voir de quoi on l'air les autres bus. Si vous etez interesse a vous joindre a nous, contacte-moi par email a: (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact