 Local / Canada / Quebec / 56
Re: Try again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.qc
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Terry Prosper writes:
Hello again all!

This building is a tribute to a very dear friend of mine who was killed in
an accident in April 2002.  KISC was his NickName on the Web.

Please, LMKWYT !!!

Terry

You did it right, just Brickshelf is a little slow.  I actually saw your
other post, clicked on the Brickshelf link and got greeted with a "this page
is not yet public" message.  But now it's working fine so on to my comments...

I really like the architectural details.  The circular base leading up to
the square parts and finally to the antenna stabilized by the chains (I
haven't seen chains used before, nice touch).  It flows nicely and I like
how the cross-square levels aren't parallel to the baseplate and the street.
Great job.  Any interior to speak of?  Not sure what to put in it, but it
looks like there would be quite a bit of interior space.  Again, great job
on everything, a great tribute.

-Nick