 Local / Canada / Quebec / 60
Re: Try again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.qc
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:41:43 GMT

I had initially tried to see the moc but it hadn't been ok'ed yet.
It is now available for public viewing.
P. S. I don't subscribe to loc.ca.qc so I won't see any comments
after this post.
--
Thanx~
Nicole

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:GzMnsx.3xs@lugnet.com...
Hello again all!

I've posted a message a few days ago announcing my new MOC, La Tour Kisc.
Since then, nothing, niet, rien.  I was hoping for a few comments, positive
or not, about my work.  I don't know if I posted to the correct topic, so
I'm posting the link again, hoping that this time, I do it correctly so
people can see my work.  I'm fairly new to Lugnet, so if I'm doing it wrong,
please be indulgent and tell me!

Hre is the Brickshelf gallery i'm referring to:

This building is a tribute to a very dear friend of mine who was killed in
an accident in April 2002.  KISC was his NickName on the Web.

Please, LMKWYT !!!

Terry

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/index2.html

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Rotule