 Local / Canada / Quebec / 61
Re: Try again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.qc
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:34:02 GMT

This building is a tribute to a very dear friend of mine who was killed in
an accident in April 2002.  KISC was his NickName on the Web.

Hi Terry,

Its great that you could express your loss this way.  I think your previous
post was just not timed right as Brickfest was July 19-21.  People are also
not really responding to MOC posts as much as they used to.  Its not an
insult, it just gets redundant constantly telling people "wow, thats great."
The number of views at the bottom of the page implies that a lot of people
are looking, though.

Felix Greco
http://www.lugnet.com/~94