 Local / Canada / Quebec / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
creation of MonLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:46:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello every one,

I am proud to officially announce the creation of MonLUG, the Lego User Group
of Montreal and surrounding. Thursday last week at our 4th meeting we agreed on
the official name of the club.

We presently have 4 members:

founding member: Pierre Normandin, Kevin Zwicker, and me Martin Legault
and Emmanuel Aquin

Any afol is welcome in the club, we discuss any theme concerning the Lego
product.

So far for our meeting we agreed on building a specific MOC (school bus, power
utility vehicule and train rolling stock) and we brougth them at the meeting to
share with the other our idea. For the next meeting there is no specific theme.

We also look at picture and at the city and MOC of the other (we hold our
meeting at member's house alternatively).

The next meeting will be on December 8th at my place.

if your interested in becomming a member or just participate at our meeting
please e-mail me.

Martin

P.S. Todd is it possible to create a newsgroup lugnet.org.ca.monlug

FUT lugnet.loc.ca