 Local / Canada / 1881
Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Stone wrote:
  and for those who did not order theirs yet, the
  Maersk ship set #10152 is $94.99 CAD or $74.99 US @ a
  conversion rate of 1.27

  Oh well - guess I bought mine too early.

Not really, just do what I did.  I emailed them and asked about the
new pricing.  They cancelled my standing back-order for a 10152 in US$,
and replaced it with a new order based on the Cdn$ price.  The new
order is Cdn$119.19 rather than US$94.74 (~Cdn$129), so I saved about
10 loons.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada