 Local / Canada / 1872
Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Keith Hui wrote:
Are you in Ontario or the Atlantic provinces? People outside those provinces
only get charged 7% GST.

Ahh, I'm in BC so that's probably why I only have the 7% GST.

Anyone willing to take Lego shipments and re-ship them to Ontario for a small
premium? Or is there any places eg. Mailboxes etc. that will do that for me?

Honestly, I don't think it's worth the effort because the cost of shipping from
BC (for example) to Ontario might be equal to or more than the price you get
charged for PST.  Might as well pay the PST and have your order shipped directly
to your address.

I don't know why, but shipping within Canada is sometimes more expensive than
sending something down south!

-Bryan