 Local / Canada / *1082 (-20)
  Re: An Aussie in Canada...

(...) For Vancouver expect anything from about 15 to 30 deg C. If it rains it can feel a lot colder because of the wind... If your around for Sept. 9th (in Vancouver) attend our lego Club. (Link in footer) G'Day Mate! Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: An Aussie in Canada...

Speaking for Edmonton, by your definitions below, you may have to deal with "cold" just about every day, and it often descends into "freezing" overnight. Typical highs for this time of year are high teens and low twenties. You won't see "warm" at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: An Aussie in Canada...

(...) Well I'm about in the middle of most of your visiting, and it's a very comfortable 20 degrees at the moment. If you get up in our beautiful Rocky Mountains (Jasper/Banff) you'll want a light jacket for the higher altitude, and it'll get down (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  An Aussie in Canada...

G'day Canada.... I'll be over in Canada in 3 weeks....and I wonder if anyone can help me....?? What will the weather and temperature be like for all September and the start of October....?? I'll be visiting Vancouver.... Whistler.... Calgary... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Dark Side Developer Kit seen in Pickering

I was at the Pickering Town Center today and I saw three boxes of Dark Side Developer Kit at the Mastermind Store. The set may also be available at the Mastermind store of the Science Center or on Yonge Street but I didn't confirm that. The set is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lug du Québec

Mardi prochain (22 aout) aura lieu la 2e rencontre du groupe, la rencontre ce fera chez moi vers 18:30 on a tous bien hate de voir de quoi on l'air les autres bus. Si vous etez interesse a vous joindre a nous, contacte-moi par email a: (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  NALUG announces Lego train show in Edmonton, Alberta

Northern Alberta Lego Users Group is pleased to announce our first public Lego show. We will have a Lego train layout at the Greater Edmonton Train Show (GETS), organized by the Edmonton Mainline Model Railroad Fellowship. You will find us among (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Legoland in Ontario Place

Does anyone know where does the lego display (where they have display and build-it-yourself)which located in Ontario Place moved to? We were in Ontario Place last summer and had picked up a bunch of legos and is wondering whether lego had (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Trip to Seattle

(...) Well I've posted about my situation a while ago, and I'll just reiterate what I've said: I can only go on Friday since I'm leaving the country on Saturday. My car is small and can only fit 2 people comfortably, and the seats are occupied (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Trip to Seattle

So, we still need to make a definite plan for this trip down to Seattle for the world record train track attempt. I have 5 seats in my van. So far they are filled by myself, my daughter, Dean, possibly Alex (who will give up her place to a train (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Mickey's Fire Engine mis-price

I was startled today to see the new Mikey's Fire Engine set at a local (Vancouver, BC) Canadian Superstore. Usually their prices are below std retail but they were advertising this 26 pc set at $25.98 CN!!! The Pause database lists it for US$9.99 so (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Mindstorms

I'm one - in Calgary, but no real time for building yet. ttyl Jason "Ian Sinclair" <sinclair@cadvision.com> wrote in message news:37b676ed.306020...ion.com... Hello all... I was wondering how many Calgary Lego Mindstorms builders are out there? Are (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Mindstorms at TRU

I finally picked up a mindstorms set today at TRU for 149.99 marked down from 229.99. Also they had a whack of droid development kits for 99.99 (reg 149.99). Wanted to let you know! PS I am in Nova Scotia John Battcock (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: When's the next Zellers sale?

(...) having (...) G'day Andrew, I dunno myself, but it's possible there may not be another one. That sale (2 weeks was it?) was part of Zellers' store-wide end-of-summer clearance, to make room for things coming in for the fall. I'd imagine most of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  When's the next Zellers sale?

Has anybody got and inside source of info on when Zellers is going to be having another round of 50% off on clearance toys (specifically Lego). I noticed during last week's 15% off sale that the older sets weren't even showing a 30% discount like (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Dark Side Developer Kit spotted in Vancouver!

Hi, Actually, in Richmond Center, there's a small toy store called "Kid's Wonderland." And it surely is! Today I spotted the Dark Side Developer Kit - I think they had two copies. The price tag is $149.99 CDN. It was in the front window. Also, they (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where is everyone?

Yes, I saw that sale, finally decided to pick up the Rock raiders mini-fig pack, it has some nice heads and bodies. The sale has probably ended by now. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: Where is everyone?

And, I have just moved from Vancouver to Calgary as well, and have just become active on lugnet again. Hmmm, Zellers was having 15% off all lego on the weekend, I don't know if that sale is over yet. ttyl Jason (General Lego +Mindstorms addict) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Lug du Québec

Bonjour à tous Lundi soir dernier avais lieux la première rencontre du Lug québecois. Pierre Normandin, Kevin Zwicker et moi (Martin Legault) étions présents. Nous avons décider de rester un groupe informel (aucune charte créant le groupe). Nous (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Re: looking for RCX v1.0

Thanks to everyone who offered to get or look for sets. The best solution of all came from Ralph H. who suggested I call Spectrum (in Aurora) 905-841-0600 After saving all my pennies I discovered that I had most of the $360 I needed to buy a RIS (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact