 Local / Canada / 544
Re: An Aussie in Canada...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Hall writes:
What will the weather and temperature be like for all September
and the start of October....??
I'll be visiting Vancouver.... Whistler.... Calgary... Edmonton....
Jasper... Banff... Drumehller....Montreal....Quebec City....Toronto...

Well I'm about in the middle of most of your visiting, and it's a
very comfortable 20 degrees at the moment.  If you get up in our
beautiful Rocky Mountains (Jasper/Banff) you'll want a light jacket
for the higher altitude, and it'll get down in the single digits at
night.  Don't forget an umbrella for Vancouver, and make sure you see
the LEGO CN Tower in Toronto.  Not much else to see there though.  8-)

If your schedule allows, stop by and see us (NALug) at the Edmonton
Train Show Sept. 23 & 24   http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=721

SRC