 Local / Canada / 538
Re: When's the next Zellers sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping writes:

Has anybody got and inside source of info on when Zellers is going to be • having
another round of 50% off on clearance toys (specifically Lego).  I noticed
during last week's 15% off sale that the older sets weren't even showing a 30%
discount like they were earlier in the summer.

G'day Andrew,

I dunno myself, but it's possible there may not be another one.  That sale (2
weeks was it?) was part of Zellers' store-wide end-of-summer clearance, to
make room for things coming in for the fall.  I'd imagine most of the stuff
got wiped out during the sale..., it sure did around here.  What little they
have left may just quietly get a clearance sticker on it and put onto the end
of the shelf or into a clearance area.  It may not be as steep as it was
during the sale.

I noticed that the scan prices were all messed up this summer as well, before
and after sales.  Things that were on for a good clearance price actually go
back up to regular price on occasion.  It's weird...

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada