 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 106
105  |  107
Subject:
Dark Side Developer Kit spotted in Vancouver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 04:55:41 GMT

Hi,

Actually, in Richmond Center, there's a small toy store called "Kid's
Wonderland."  And it surely is!  Today I spotted the Dark Side Developer Kit -
I think they had two copies.  The price tag is $149.99 CDN.  It was in the
front window.

Also, they had 1 TIE UCS ($149), 1 X-Wing UCS ($199), and 2-3 Millenium
Falcons ($149).

Enjoy!

Bryan