 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 108
Re: Trip to Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:28:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Kevin Wilson writes:
So, we still need to make a definite plan for this trip down to Seattle
for the world record train track attempt. I have 5 seats in my van. So
far they are filled by myself, my daughter, Dean, possibly Alex (who
will give up her place to a train head but will come if no-one else
wants to), possibly David. Proposed trip dates are Fri/Sat 18th/19th, or
Sat/Sun 19th/20th, staying over 1 night in Seattle. We've been offered
crash space but that is not firmed up yet. Anyone else interested in
this trip? I would like 5 people to go to minimise the gas costs as I'm
not very rich at the moment :-)

Well I've posted about my situation a while ago, and I'll just reiterate what
I've said:

I can only go on Friday since I'm leaving the country on Saturday.  My car is
small and can only fit 2 people comfortably, and the seats are occupied
already.  I would feel sorry for whoever had to cram themself in the back
seats for the 2+ hour drive down to Seattle.  :)

As an aside, I apologize for not going to any Club meetings lately.  I didn't
remember there was one last night until this morning!  So I'm still
interested, and the reason for not appearing is NOT because I don't like you
guys.  :)

-Bryan

P.S. Alex, just go to Seattle!