 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 100
Re: Adelugs in Mall! (imaginary news headline...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:33:15 GMT

Hi Mat

Welcome (if this is your first post).

Do you reckon the Adelugs should rent a public place for the next meeting-
somewhere where you'll get more publicity? (I say 'you'll' because I'm not • a
member... :(  Anyway, just a thought (And another hit on the counter- post
more!)

We have thought about doing a public display (train show, display at the
Royal Show??).
Having an AdeLUGs meeting in a public place might not be as much fun (we
would have to be organised).

Like I say, I'm only 14, and not exactly up to speed on these issues, but • it
occurs to me that a moonbase theme would be good, and the old David Jones
store in rundle mall has floors 3,4,5 open for rent (ATM, though a bit of • a
clean up would be required.)

I think it might cost a fair bit to hire a floor of a department store :(
I liked the BUGs idea of the moonbase theme for their next meeting - are you
building a module?
You are welcome to come along to our next meeting......

....soon :)

Any AdeLUGers want to get together?

Carl
--
Member #1165
Adelaide LEGO Users Group - nothing new here