 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 240
Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:57:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Drew writes:
Hi,  I was wondering, what's everyone going to bring to 2000.3?
I think I'll also bring along my (Dave Baums') Mindstorms smartie
dispenser (with card reader). Watch out, if you're kids see this, they WILL
want one. :)

Excellent, look forward to seeing it.

Santosh writes...
Like the last one I think I'll bring along more train stuff. I think that
Peter (W), Eli and myself want to combine up some track to form a
..errr..combined track. James are you jumping into this one too?

I won't be bringing any track, I'll bring the flash steamer (think flash
speeder pieces used for a saddle tank engine).

Richard writes...
and unless someone already has a plan to do so, I'll bring along a Pit
Droid for all to touch and feel (steady).

Since the last droid was a success, I'll bring the destroyer, it's even cooler.

Richard, the Sea Lion was $120 and is missing a cannon and some (5) yellow
cones  I found this out AFTER I paid >:(

Peter, I'd still like the Podrace and maybe some gems too if you've got 'em
spare.

I think that's all I'm bringing aside from the Brikwars stuff.

James (14 sleeps to go...)