 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 237
Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 00:57:04 GMT

Good question.

Like the last one I think I'll bring along more train stuff. I think that
Peter (W), Eli and myself want to combine up some track to form a
..errr..combined track. James are you jumping into this one too?

I'll only be bringing along 9V track this time (1),we saw both 12V and 9V last
time, and now I've actually got some 9V points etc. Should I bring along some
12V tracks?

I'll bring along a few trains to run along the track Probably the same ones as
last time though I might bring along more freight carriages. Anyone got a
couple of stations they'd like to line up against a railway line?

As for MOC's, oh sorry, still trying to figure out other Lego sorting/storage
issues before I begin creating. If I get any further with my Ldraw version of
a Tangara Train I'll print that off and bring it along too.

Regards
Santosh

(1) Track:
2x Points (ie, two left points, two right points)
1x crossover
50x Straight sections..~i think I'll need to recount.
48x curved sections
1x Transformer.

I can do a count of my 12v track sometime too, if its felt i should bring them
along.

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Drew writes:
Hi,
I was wondering, what's everyone going to bring to 2000.3?

Since I don't have any MOC's at the moment, I'm just going to bring along
a couple of my favourite technic sets for you guys to look at (since you're
all system guys, you probably haven't seen the cooler technic sets in the
ABS). Are there any particular technic models that people would like to see?

I think I'll also bring along my (Dave Baums') Mindstorms smartie
dispenser (with card reader). Watch out, if you're kids see this, they WILL
want one. :)

later,
David Drew.