 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 255
Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 05:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
James, what was the $1.88 status of Big W Macquarie.
I checked Winston Hills and they had been ravaged, though still managed to
pick up most of the ones people have ordered.
Cleaned out! I was there on Saturday and there were only three 1180's (0 now!)
left. The conspicuous absence of any of the Adventurers sets led me to believe
that James had already cleaned these out. Should have dusted the shelves for
fingerprints ;-)

Wasn't me... I haven't bought any new lego for ages (Penrith I think.) Mind
you BigW Macq. is generally shocking, Everything comes from Warwick Qld.

James (who promised not to buy any more lego until June, 9 days to go...)