 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 261
Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 05:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
I'll have a look At Big W Erina for you for the 1180....
You guys really should come up here for an excursion....theres still heaps of
sets here....

It's been a while since I've been to Mum & Dad's at Pearl Beach. This could be
a good excuse. I'll see what the diary's like for this weekend (apart from
building a Saucy Sue counter-strike force).

Pete Callaway

Hey Pete...if you do come up on the weekend...please call in to say
hi.....I'll give you a preview of the Castle I'm bringing to 2000 No.3
email me