 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 239
Re: What have I done? (was:Half inching Baktoid prototypes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:45:11 GMT

James Howse wrote in message ...
Have you mounted masts as was suggested in pirates?

I tried a few ideas, but they all turned out <<passionate derogatory
deleted>>.

And I just can't find a starship reference that includes long spiky masty
things rising vertically out of the long axis.  Down, left right forwards,
back, yup yup yup, but no up.  Consequently, it doesn't matter what I do, it
just doesn't taste starshippy.  Mind you, no masts means heaps easier to
transport in the car - cool.

"It turns out he's not dead, only mostly dead."(place that quote)
"I'm not dead yet""Yes you are!""No, really, I'm feeling much better"(and • that
one)

Alright, so I know the second one is from plague tortured England in
Python's Holy Grail, but I like the first quote better.  I have seen the
movie, but but <<passionate frustration deleted>> the title, its there, I
can....feel it....but....I can't....touch it <<exhales>>.  Somebody help me,
help me please....

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/