 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 253
252  |  254
Subject:
Half inching Baktoid *production* models (Re: Half inching Baktoid prototypes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 04:38:47 GMT

You guessed it - my AAT turned up this morning ;-)

Like the Y wing before it, its not a good model, but all the pieces are
there for a good model, so look out.

I understand that there are still two of these and an MTT at Camden
Toyworld, at 12% (ish) off.  I was faintly surprised they were still there
at all.

Anyway that makes for a decent tank squad for Sunday week.

And further to PeterC's codfish armed troops, I must confess I hadn't
thought of that.  I have laid in some tree felling herring for use in
clearing the way, but the codfish as a hand to hand weapon had not occured
to me.  I'm obviously entirely too far inside the square.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
1324 and closing