 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
Half inching Baktoid prototypes (was W4K show idea)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 23:58:46 GMT

Hey hey, replying to my own post.  Ummm Ahhhh.  So shoot me ;-)

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
Currently I've got:
1/2 finished Outpost Base complete with Saucy Sue killing turbo laser
batteries, 4 tracked tanky things, 1 large APC, 2 medic recon vehicles, 2
FAV's and a bucket load of foot soldiers (read cannon fodder).

That's it!  I'm back to building.  Now where did I put that crate of atomic
hand grenades and nuclear-tipped blowdarts.......

Right!  That's two ASTs (Armoured Scout Tanks).  A lot like AATs really,
mounting primary and secondary laser cannons, but none of that heavy assault
stuff the AATs carry around in their feet.  Not as glorious as the AATs the
Trade Federation fielded against the Naboo, but not bad.  Probably an
earlier, lighter prototypy thingie, that Ahab lifted from the proving
grounds.  Always pays to keep an eye on Baktoid's test areas....

Now, gotta gotta gotta find me an AAT to lead the squad ;-)

Hmmm.  Might need a bigger ship now.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

And what is it with the 'medic recon vehicles'?  Recon I can understand.
But medic?  By my limited understanding of BrikWars, one is either dead, or
not.  So what use your medic vehicle, except to add pathos and underline my
dastardly piratical status when I obliterate it without a second thought.

Or even a first thought :-)

In fact, I reckon Ahab would probably destroy medic vehicles even if they
were on the same side, to motivate his men.  You know, 'sure we'll come get
you if you're injured, but only after the battle, and only if we win, now
off you go, have a nice day'....

You start to understand why the piratical space dudes are especially cross,
no?